When: Wednesday, April 8 | 7:00–8:30PM EST/4:00–5:30PM PSTAdd to Calendar
What: Queer Parents To Be is a biweekly peer-run support space supported by the LGBTQ+ Perinatal Wellness Center for anyone under the LGBTQ+ rainbow who are working to create children to grow their families. This group is specific to those who are seeking to grow their families through pregnancy, whether they are just gathering information, are trying to conceive, or are awaiting an upcoming birth. This event will occur every other Wednesday at the listed times!
*If you have any technical issues accessing this meetup at the time of the event, please email this event’s Family Equality representative, Director of National Family Networks, and Chair of the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee, Tatiana Quiroga.
To join this space from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android click here.
To dial in via iPhone one-tap :
- +1 (720) 902-7700, Pin: 1486660347# (US Central)
- +1 (773) 231-9226, Pin: 1486660347# (US North)
- +1 (469) 445-0100, Pin: 1486660347# (US South)
- +1 (470) 869-2200, Pin: 1486660347# (US East)
- +1 (623) 404-9000, Pin: 1486660347# (US West)
To join via telephone, dial:
(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
- +1 (720) 902-7700 (US Central)
- +1 (773) 231-9226 (US North)
- +1 (469) 445-0100 (US South)
- +1 (470) 869-2200 (US East)
- +1 (623) 404-9000 (US West)
If needed, the meeting ID is: 148 666 0347