When: Wednesday, April 1 | 7:00–8:30PM EST/4:00–5:30PM PSTAdd to Calendar
What: This peer support space is a place for any and all parents & caregivers who identify as transgender, non-binary, gender nonconforming or anywhere on the genderqueer spectrum. This space is meant for folks to connect, build community and engage in conversation with peers. Feel empowered to bring your frustrations, your joys, your tools for coping, etc – this group is meant to be whatever participants need it to be!
Jess Venable-Novak is on staff at Family Equality and will be the group’s facilitator. They are a young, non-binary step-parent living in rural Vermont. Jess is looking forward to holding space for parents & caregivers like them to find each other and connect, and if you have any issues accessing this meeting at the listed time, please email them for support.
*Please note: This event is for trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming folks only.
To join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android, click here.
You can also join by iPhone one-tap :
- +1 (470) 869-2200, Pin: 1481854203# (US East)
- +1 (623) 404-9000, Pin: 1481854203# (US West)
- +1 (720) 902-7700, Pin: 1481854203# (US Central)
- +1 (773) 231-9226, Pin: 1481854203# (US North)
- +1 (469) 445-0100, Pin: 1481854203# (US South)
(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- +1 (470) 869-2200 (US East)
- +1 (623) 404-9000 (US West)
- +1 (720) 902-7700 (US Central)
- +1 (773) 231-9226 (US North)
- +1 (469) 445-0100 (US South)
If needed, meeting ID: 148 185 4203